We aim to provide a high standard of service to all our clients on every occasion.If you wish to complain to us, you can:
- contact our Complaints Department on [email protected]
- or you can write to us, at our address as follows: Attn. Payrow Payment Systems Ltd Complaints Department, Office 7-08 1, King William Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 7AF
We also have an internal complaints procedure and we usually aim to resolve issues by 3 business days following receipt of a complaint, but it can take up to 15 business days. We will in any event comply with all FCA rules as to the resolution of your complaint, including in particular, responding to you within relevant deadlines and providing you with information as to progress and resolution.We want to resolve all complaints as quickly as we can and with as little inconvenience to you as possible. It will greatly assist if you are able to give us as much information as you can, for example:
- Your name, address and client user ID.
- An explanation of your complaint.
- What you would like done by us to resolve your complaint.
- Copies of anything you think is relevant, such as emails.
- If possible a daytime telephone number where we can contact you, or your email address.
If you have a complaint, the best way is to contact our Support team by ordinary means of communications. Alternatively, if your problem is not solved to your satisfaction, you can submit a formal complaint to our Complaints Officer.Complaints Officer will:
- Send you a prompt written acknowledgement.
- Issue you a final response within 15 business days’ of our initial receipt of your complaint, unless exceptional circumstances apply which mean that for reasons beyond our control we are unable to do so, in which case we will tell you of the reasons for this delay and will tell you when we will send you a final response; that final response will be sent at the latest within 35 business days’ from the date we received your complaint.
The Financial Ombudsman Service.