• 4 MIN READ
Automate the Flow of Statement with Payrow Tools
November 24, 2022
Focusing on the problems of participants in the modern market is one of the key advantages of Payrow. We understand that small businesses, start-up companies, and freelancers in Britain are experiencing difficulties in organising their accounting. We know firsthand how much time it can take to compile reports and statements, calculate income and taxes, and carefully sort payments.
To prevent such routine tasks from becoming a burden for business, we have developed many automation solutions. We offer our clients the ability to go beyond the outdated processes of converting records into reports. Automatic statements provide detailed information about payments for the required period or any statements you need in your Payrow account. If you want to free up your time and energy for your business development, pay attention to the automation possibilities Payrow opens up for you.
Let's see in more detail how automatic statements work.
Automatic Statements: Tips for Users
In the Statements section, you can configure the automatic generation of both one-time and regular account statements for the selected period.
- Set deadlines for automatic creation and distribution of statements:This way you will receive detailed information about payments for the required period on the right day.
- Use the reporting function and easily receive and download data for the selected period in a convenient format.
- You can receive automatically generated regular statements by e-mail with a configurable regularity.
- You can add multiple recipients if necessary: Often a business includes several departments, and in large companies, it can be hundreds of people. If you adjust the regularity in the transmission of data, you will not be confused about the timing. It is especially crucial to meet the deadlines in accounting, so, when we talk about the distribution of statements, we suggest adding multiple recipients if you consider it necessary.
How to Create Regular Statements?
The first thing you need to do is to click on the “Create” button to open a window for creating regular statements. There you will need to fill in several fields:
Account – the account for which the statement is created is similar to the account you see on the tab.
Periodicity – the frequency of sending a regular statement. As we mentioned, you can customise it in just a few clicks. You can receive statements:
- Daily – the statement is generated based on transactions per day
- Weekly – the statement is generated based on transactions for a period of 7 days from the moment the statement was created
- Monthly – the statement is generated based on transactions for a period of 31 days from the moment the statement was created
- Trimonthly – the statement is generated based on transactions for a period of 93 days from the moment the statement was created
Format – the format of the regular statement file is available by choice. You can give your preference to one or more formats from the list: PDF, EXCEL, CSV.
Name – the unique name of the created regular statement.
Email – You’ll need to add an e-mail of the recipient of the regular statement.
That’s it. You’ll get a regular statement or several statements in a convenient format as a result. Now you don’t need to worry about the data you may have overlooked. You can always view your statement, send it, change, or delete it if necessary.
Pay attention - the number of regular statements created is determined by the customer's tariff plan.
Payrow has a vital mission: we help entrepreneurs and online businesses to save their time and money potentially spent on the financial assistance of accountants. Instead of trying to overcome the burden of paperwork and routine processes, our clients can focus on more interesting and promising projects and developments. We are glad to give customers support in the automation of invoicing and paying bills, payrolls, accounting and tax reporting, and the flow of statements.
Payrow is an ideal payment partner not only for small and medium-sized businesses, but also for specialised sectors such as HoReCa (hotels, restaurants, and cafes), retail and e-commerce in Britain. Get detailed information about our simple and transparent customers’ plans and automate the routine processes with powerful Payrow tools!
Follow us on our social networks: